Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yourmemphistakeone

So now I'm going to be the one acting in the video.  I'm going to have approx. 75+ shots dealing with all different kinds of things in Memphis.  For each thing, I'll stand in front of or next to the object and yell-  WE GOT...
A River
Beale Street 
Minor League Baseball Team
The Fedex Forum
A Denny's
A Metals Museum
Gus's Fried Chicken
Big Houses
Little Houses
Bridges
A McDonald's
A Library
A Home Depot
Circle K
Pawn Shops
Used Cars
A Target
Sushi 
A Bike Shop
A Blockbuster
A Post Office
Subway
Radioshack
A Movie Theater
Papa John's
Sun Studio
Parks
A Central BBQ
A Bowling Alley 
An Applebee's
Panda's
An Office Max
A Mall
Churches
A Schnucks
Trains
A Laundromat
The Full Moon Club
The Lamp Lighter
A Taco Bell
A Fire Department
Cell Phone Stores
Liquor Stores
Golf
Cemeteries
A Music Store
Schools
The P and H Cafe
A Guitar Store
No Traffic
Billboards
Kids
Teenagers 
Middle Aged People
Old People
Germantown
Shoe Stores
A Place to Get Your Hair Cut
A Hancock Fabrics
Big Trees
Cats
Dogs
Elvis?

I'll be wearing my 3 dollar suit, so I'll look legit.  I'm thinking this might take 2 days of shooting.  I'm sure once we are on location, there will be a lot more places I'll want to shoot in front of.  I think the crew will be small because I will only need a camera man.

No comments: