Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Images for production package


Electrical









Lighting

I got these guys to stand in for my test shoot since my actors were unavailable.





I will have plenty of lighting for every shot.  Multiple windows for natural light and lots of overhead/electrical light is available.  The fuse box is in the basement and the basement was really creepy so hopefully I won't have to mess with it.

During the sound test I noticed the clock was ticking very loudly so I will have to remove the battery or just remove the clock altogether.  There was a little noise form the street, but because I'm going to be using multiple jump cuts I think any sounds will just add to the confusion.

I plan on doing one long shot and just moving around the room to capture multiple angles.  Editing is going to be key in this project.

No comments: