Sunday, September 14, 2008

Instructional video outline

I'm going to show you how to-
"Sell a chicken to a deaf person."

This is a very simple shot.  I plan on screaming- "Hey, you wanna buy a chicken?"  Although, it will be a silent video, so we'll get the perspective of a deaf person.  I'll then cut to different steps via powerpoint and back to video shots.

After the test shoot in the location I had planned to use, I'm not sure that it is the right setting.  I've been trying to think of the best location for selling someone a chicken, but haven't come up with anything yet.  I guess I could try and find a chicken farm or outside/inside of a grocery store. 

3 comments:

Dwayne Butcher said...

this is going to be hiliarious, especially depending how your deaf person reacts to there salesperson.

*~Erin M~* said...

You have to be holding a real chicken, that would make it more hiliarious.

ry said...

i know a family of mexicans that keep some chickens in thier yard, its real close- right off summer. of course you could use raw chicken, or a stuffed chicken. Or a wiener dog dressed like a chicken. It'll be interesting.